© 2012 BeeSoft ®
Hephaistos basic control
Here you can see the basic look of Hephaistos application:
On the top side is a menu as you know it from the other applications.
Each menu item contains popup menu which is displayed when you click on menu item.
On the left side is the navigation tree. It has a few main branches:
The main part of application window takes the data area. In this area can appear:
- My Workspace contains all nodes for accessing current user's tasks, activities or timesheets.
Double clicking any of these nodes you can see or modify the records.
- Projects contains four sub-branches: My active projects, Active projects, All projects and Portfolio.
Each of these branches contains any number of projects records (by their state).
- Resources has currently just one sub-node: Workers. Double click it to see, edit or add new workers.
Let's take a look on the project branch in the navigation tree.
Under each project node you can find these items:
- Overview - displays project overview with main project numeric data.
- Team - contains a list of the project members.
- Task hierarchy - displays all tasks of the project in tree hierarchy with a number of numeric columns.
- Gantt chart - displays all tasks of the project in tree hierarchy with tasks timelines and dependencies.
- Unfinished tasks - contains a list of all project's unfinished tasks.
- Timesheets - displays project timesheets.
By double-clicking on any of these items you will see corresponding data.
- List of records - displays an appropriate list of records (e.g. list of workers, list of tasks, etc.).
Double clicking on record, or pressing button View when some record selected,
you can see record data in its own form.
- Record in view mode - shows records data in non-editable form.
Pressing button Edit (if enabled) you can switch it to edit mode.
- Record in edit mode - allow edit (or create) record. Press Save to store record changes to database
or Cancel to throw it away.
- Gantt chart - can be in view or edit mode, see chapter Project planning for more information.
- Task hierarchy - can be in view or edit mode, see chapter Project planning for more information.